- Your resume is a marketing tool that lists a summary of your qualifications for employment. The main goal/purpose of the resume is to get you an interview. Click here to find out how we can assist you in doing just that.
Create a Professional Resume
- Our Employment Skills Training program will show you how you can get the most out of your resume using the patience and knowledge of our staff.
Update your Current Resume
- Come in to our Resource Information Centre where you can use one of our many Internet accessible computers to update, print, and/or fax résumés, cover letters and other employment related documents.
Let Us Critique your Resume
- If you have a resume and you would like to have it reviewed by our qualified staff, please email us an attachment at firstname.lastname@example.org
Create Your Own Resume
- Learn the word processing skills needed to create your own resume by attending our computer workshops. These workshops are offered at no cost to you.