Job Matching, Placement and Incentives
Our Job Matching, Placement and Incentives program offers you the opportunity to connect with and retain the right employees based on your specific needs.
- Free job postings on our website and job boards in our Resource Centre
- Candidate pre-screening services
- Customer employment preparation
- Facilities available for job fairs and interviewing
- Apprenticeship coordination
- On-the-job training placement incentives
Our Job Matching program bridges the gap between the employer and job seeker. Assessment of a job seeker's skills, interests, and capabilities allows us to match your work opportunity with qualified candidates. Based on the needs of the workplace, we can develop an on-the-job training plan to assist in building a successful working relationship.
To participate in a work placement, employers must:
- Be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Provide employment in Ontario
- Have appropriate workplace safety and insurance coverage and adequate third party general liability insurance coverage
Employers may be eligible to receive financial incentives that support on-the-job training and work experience opportunities for participants. Incentive levels do vary and are based on the skill level and length of training required. Incentives for sponsored apprenticeship opportunities are also available to employers. Our skilled Job Developers will guide you through the process of accessing available funding. To learn more about our services, contact one of our Job Developers today.