English Classes (LINC)
Through funding made available by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada in partnership with UHC, we are now offering Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC). This program is designed to assist newcomers who are interested in learning English as a Second Language who are permanent residents and have not yet received their Canadian Citizenship. LINC instruction is based on the Canadian Language Benchmarks and covers, speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
Classes Offered (Levels 1-7):
- Morning (Levels 2/3 and 4/5) - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Afternoon (Levels 6/7 and 1/2) - 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Evening (Levels 3/4) - 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada, Convention Refugee, or legally allowed to remain in Canada
“On-site Care for Newcomer Children and Transportation Support Available to those who qualify”
How to Apply:
Call Lakhdeep at 519.944-4900 Ext. 127 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.