Resource & Information Centre
The Unemployed Help Centre provides a fully staffed Resource Centre, which is made available at no charge to job ready individuals who are able to conduct a self-directed job search.
Individuals can freely access:
- Free workshops that are employment related.
- Computers for word processing of resumes & cover letters.
- Printers (paper supplied).
- Internet for HRDC and other job postings.
- Fax machine and faxing of resume & cover letters.
- Local and area newspapers that are brought in daily.
- Sample resumes & cover letters.
- Employment/career development related information.
- Local labour market information.
- Job search information books and videos, manufacturing and city directories.
A Coordinator is available to provide guidance and assistance at all times.
The Resource Centre is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. and Wednesdays from 8:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.