Connecting Newcomer Youth
CONNECTING NEWCOMER YOUTH
For newcomer youth ages 15-24 to develop food literacy skills through Let’s Make a Meal! Learn how to cook alongside a Red Seal Chef in our state of the art Community Kitchen! Make Canadian dinners such as pizza, poutine and more as well as dishes from around the world. Take home a meal that you made to share with your family! Make new friends and develop community connections with Canadian community members!
UPCOMING SESSIONS (classes are offered every Tuesday from 4 pm - 8 pm for 6 weeks):
- April 4, 2017 - May 9, 2017
- July 11, 2017 - August 15, 2017
- October 3, 2017 - November 7, 2017
- January 16, 2018 - February 20, 2018
- Must be 15-24 years of age
- Must be a permanent resident of Canada, Convention Refugee, or legally allowed to remain in Canada
“Transportation Support Available to those who qualify”
How to Apply:
Call Lakhdeep at 519.944-4900 Ext. 127 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an appointment.