Youth Job Connection (Ages 15–29)
Runs Monday, November 15 – Friday, November 26, 2021
If your path to employment has been rough, consider our 60 hours of paid pre-employment training to help transition you while overcoming any obstacles you may have previously been facing. We have a supportive team to help guide you including a Job Developer to connect you with an employer and a Job Coach to assist you on the job!
Please note: equipment and training will be provided to enable you to participate in this online course (approximately 2 hours/day online).
- Must be a resident of Ontario
- Must be a youth between ages 15-29
- Must be currently unemployed
- Must not be attending school full-time or training
- Must be committed to the program and want to work
Call 519-944-4900 and ask to book an appointment for Youth Job Connection.