Date Posted: Sep 20th, 2018
Salary: $18-25 per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Transportation: On Bus Route
Prepare and interpret conventional and computer-assisted design (CAD) engineering designs, drawings, and specifications for machines and components, power transmission systems, process piping, heating, ventilating and air-conditioning systems.
Prepare cost and material estimates, project schedules and reports.
Conduct tests and analyses of machines, components and materials to determine their performance, strength, response to stress and other characteristics.
Design moulds, tools, dies, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing processes.
Inspect mechanical installations and construction.
- Experience using Solidworks.
- Able to work from Concept to Machine Run-off.
- Able to work in both Metric and Imperial.
- Able to work individually or in a group.
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Pneumatic design.
- Knowledge of General Machining technics.
- Able to Source and Design based on readily available components.
- Completion of College program.