Date Posted: Sep 17th, 2018
Salary: $TBD per hour
Location: Harrow, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, and parts lists; gathering parts, sub assemblies, tools, and materials.
Positions parts and sub assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit; fastening parts and sub assemblies.
Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
Resolves assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Documents actions by completing production and quality forms.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail, work independently without supervision, and possess good oral and written communication skills. This candidate must have the ability to work in a collaborative team environment with management and production staff.
- Ability to read drawings, blueprints and specifications.
- Ability to use Power Tools, Tape Measure and other measuring tools.
- Ability to work independently or with supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Capable to lift up to 50lbs or 23 kilograms from ground to table level.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Dedication and focus, strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be available for day & afternoon shifts.
- Ability to pass a background and reference check.