Date Posted: Aug 23rd, 2018
Salary: $15.00 per hour
Location: Lakeshore, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Cleaning, deburring, and assembling parts for a manufacturing facility.
To work in a clean, safe and organized manner, as outlined in the Health and Safety Program; this includes crane training and use, as well as material handling.
Cleaning and deburring parts
performing assembly functions when required
Reading and interpreting blue prints
Filling out and completing inspection sheets in a timely manner.
Position requires employee to climb into parts to grind surfaces.
- Grade 12 OSSD or equivalent
- Valid Ontario Driver's license
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and in a fast pace environment
- The knowledge on how to utilize small hand tools such as grinders, drills, etc.
- Ability to work shift work (days and afternoons)
- On-the-job training. Experience in a machine shop would be an asset.
- Physically fit and able to climb into parts as required.
- Willing to get dirty in the course of the job.