Date Posted: Sep 12th, 2018
Salary: $27.55 per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Transportation: On Bus Route
Support Manufacturing Engineer.
Build, design, assemble, and debug new equipment.
Timely completion of documents relating to any Engineering Change—PFMEA’s, Process Flows, Control Plans, First Piece Sheet, Plant Layouts, Operator Instructions, Previous Station Checks, GP-12 Reports.
Maintaining the mechanical and electrical components on an automotive component assembly line, build, machine, and debug new equipment for future business.
Performing preventative maintenance.
Troubleshooting automated electrical systems.
Ability to cover other shifts and weekends as needed.
Ability to work overtime.
- Ability To Read And Interpret Blueprints And Electrical Schematics.
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude.
- Control system experience is a plus.
- Electrical systems installation to 480 VAC.
- Mechanical repair experience.
- Five Years Experience In Assembly, Manufacturing And Equipment Maintenance.
- Proficient In Programming PLC’s, Pneumatics, Dedicated Micro Processor Based Systems.
- Pneumatic systems maintenance.
- Control systems troubleshooting (PLC)
- Operation of Tool Room Equipment (I.E. Lathes, Grinders, Welding & Fabricating, Bridgeport Drill Press Etc.)
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Integrity – adhering to high ethical principles and professional standards.
- Trustworthiness – Being honest, dependable and earning the confidence of others.
- Excellence – consistently being the best you can be.
- Responsible – being reliable and trustworthy.
- Accountability – being obligated and willing to accept responsibility for one’s actions.
- Dignity – behaving in accord with Android’s Basic Principles.
- Respect – treating others as you would have them treat you.