Date Posted: Sep 25th, 2018
Salary: $15-20 per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Operate light trucks and cube vans to pick up and deliver various products over established routes.
Operate vehicle in a safe manner, obeying all safety rules.
Loading and unloading products in a safe manner, using appropriate aids (dollies, lifts, etc.).
Perform timely inspections of loads during all phases of truck / travel operation.
Verify all load related documentation for validity, accuracy and completeness.
Log information on pick-ups and deliveries, vehicle mileage, and any problems encountered.
Effective oral and written communication.
Complete all necessary paperwork pertaining to daily travel logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, vehicle inspection logs, hours of operation, etc.
- Class 'G' License required.
- High School Diploma.
- Valid Driver's License and ability to travel across the U.S. border.
- Clean Driver's abstract.
- Eligibility for bonding and transportation of dangerous goods (TGD) certification.
- Computer literate.
- Organized, with solid time management skills.
- Must be able to work with little supervision; must be self-directed.
- Forklift license and operational experience an asset.
- ‘Fast Card’ an asset.