Date Posted: Sep 25th, 2018
Salary: $18.46 per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Transportation: On Bus Route
Responsible for maintaining, measuring and monitoring all equipment on the e-coat line.
Determine PH and conductivity levels of solutions, adding chemicals as needed.
Check and adjust paint thickness as required.
Control & test waste treatment adding chemicals as required and ensuring proper disposal.
Ensure proper oven temperatures are maintained.
Check all temperature gages on all tanks and adjust as required.
Ensure that flow rates on all back flow valves are correct and adjust as necessary.
Monitor tanks and add or adjust chemical additives as required.
Ensure that chemical drums are changed as required.
Check percentage of paid solids of paint tank and post rinses 1, 2, &3.
Monitor DC voltage and Amperage of rectifier.
Start up and shut down e-coat line as required.
Control the production of D.I. water adjusting the chemical level as required.
Ensure that filters and absorbent padding is changed as required.
Ensure that tanks are emptied and recharged as required.
Perform general maintenance duties weekly including lubricating chains, as required per PM.
- Two years of college in a related field or equivalent work experience a definite asset.
- Must be familiar with IATF 16949 requirements especially as it relates to machine maintenance activities.
- Must have a strong mechanical background and have a general understanding of the function and operation of fabrication equipment.
- Must have blueprint reading knowledge.
- Must be team oriented and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Computer skills a definite asset.
- Must have excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of basic electricity, pneumatics and hydraulics a definite asset.
- Must have and maintain an appropriate and valid Ontario Driver's license.
- Knowledge of Basic Plumbing a definite asset.