Date Posted: Sep 27th, 2018
Salary: $TBD per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Transportation: On Bus Route
As a Service Insurance Broker for home and auto insurance you will receive paid training, a competitive salary and benefits package along with opportunity for growth within our group of companies. Compensation for this position is a base salary + incentives.
Assess client needs, advise client on recommendations and execute on all important details.
Create an effortless experience for our customers.
Demonstrate strong decision-making and analytical skills.
Underwrite and process requested changes.
With experience and training, develop understanding of the insurers’ underwriting guidelines.
Use sound underwriting judgment when reviewing and modifying policies.
- University degree, college diploma or the equivalent combination of formal education and experience is preferred but not required.
- Previous success in customer service or a strong desire to help customers.
- Ability to multitask on a phone and computer.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Desire to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset).
- Insurance experience is not required.