Date Posted: Sep 27th, 2018
Salary: $30,000-60,000 per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Transportation: On Bus Route
Identify customer needs and meets or exceeds expectations.
Manage customer calls and meet sales objectives.
Develop and maintain auto and property insurance product knowledge expertise.
Correctly input customer underwriting information into a quoting system.
Generate a premium estimate and discuss product and price options with the client.
Sell the policy based on the features of the product and the company.
Collect additional information for policy issuance.
Up-sell and cross-sell policy coverage.
Answer inquiries about coverage, deductibles, processes, claims, etc.
Detail memos in client's file.
- Proven sales success.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset).
- Insurance experience is not required.