Date Posted: Nov 19th, 2018
Salary: $TBD per hour
Location: Windsor, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Must be able to safely operate a powered industrial forklift and able to load and unload material from trailers.
Move material to and from designated areas in the facility at a fast pace.
Perform work in a traditional warehousing type environment and picking parts according to customer order and placing parts in work areas.
Follow all Standard operating procedures / standard work instructions for each job.
Read customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or documents to determine items to be moved, gathered, distributed and/or shipped.
Rotate and move items from bulk containers, racks, shelves, or bins while following proper storage procedures.
Assists in the counting and accurate tracking of materials or items received or distributed. May also assist with the physical counting of inventory.
Disposes cardboard, plastic, waste, e.g. in proper disposal containers.
Ensures warehouse is clean, safe and accessible.
Ensures inspections are complete before using equipment.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- Previous Forklift experience is required.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet physical demands - constant sitting, frequent reaching, occasional bending and twisting.
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs and execute assignments in a accurate, timely and safe manner.
- Must be able to work all shifts and up to 6 days a week.
- Good math and reading skills.
- Must successfully complete a written assessment.