Date Posted: Jul 10th, 2019
Salary: $starting at $45,000 per hour
Location: Leamington, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Routinely works with the quality team to provide accurate product grading.
Communicates daily with coworkers and upper management on all issues related to product quality.
Ensures all quality specifications are up-to-date and are communicated in a timely manner.
Ensures constant communication with production and quality teams on product quality.
Enforcement of quality related personal protective equipment (PPE) within the facility.
Will help contribute to the development of standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Pest control management and pesticide testing.
Quality control relating to storage and shipment of substances.
Good Production Practices (GPP) as it pertains to facilities (including air filtration), equipment, and sanitation.
Knowledge of cannabinoid content (THC, THCA, CBD, and CBDA, as applicable).
In addition, Quality Associates typically help to mitigate recalls and adverse reaction reports.
Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in related field preferred.
- Two years of experience in greenhouse industry preferred.
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate ways to improve business practices.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Experience in the documenting and implementing SOPs is an asset.
- Quality background is preferred.