Date Posted: Jul 10th, 2019
Salary: $20 per hour
Location: Leamington, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Post and reconcile company payments to general ledgers; confirming three way match
(packing slip, purchase order, receiving documentation and invoice).
Review invoices received from vendors for any potential errors and/or discrepancies and process accordingly.
Manage electronic accounting documents, which include: invoices, receipt documentation, vendor banking information, purchase orders, vendor credit application and other related documents.
Investigate and resolve vendor invoice discrepancies.
Review all credit balances, refunds, and adjustments, and apply adjustments and/or
corrections to billing records.
Balance daily A/P and A/R batches.
Participate in the month/quarter/year-end processes, audits and reporting.
Support the Finance Department as needed, including assisting with routine reporting
General office duties.
Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in accounting, finance, business or related field of
- Three years accounts payable and/or accounts receivable experience preferred.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and systems, budgets and internal controls.
- Strong knowledge of payment regulations and fair credit practices.
- Ability to perform moderate to complex account reconciliation.
- Conflict resolution skills in order to appropriately handle late payments and delinquent
- Experience in gathering data and preparing financial reports.
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft applications such as Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Successful applicant(s) will be asked to provide a current general police clearance.