Date Posted: Apr 21st, 2020
Salary: $25-30 per hour
Location: Tecumseh, ON
Employment Type: Full Time
Operate computer numerical control machines to fabricate parts; manual lathes and milling
machines. Load parts in machine, cycle machine, detect malfunctions in machine operations such as worn or damaged cutting tools. Run production lots, communicate with co-workers regarding productions runs, and maintain safe, organized and clean work environment.
- Experience with drilling, tapping and milling speeds and feeds in various materials including
- steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Prefer CNC Mill machinists who have experience. Prefer
- mill machinists with experience using Fanuk Controls. BobCAD experience would be an asset. Ability to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use math to perform basic
- calculations, and use basic hand held measuring tools including, but not limited to:
- micrometers, calipers and functional gauges (thread & plug).
- Must have knowledge of “G” Codes and ability to manually program at machine.