Shirley and Ray Gould’s Community Garden
With each planting season, UHC has 200 community garden plots so that your family can dig in and plant your own fruits and vegetables – all of which we provide the seeds for!
Does Your Family Qualify for a Garden Plot?
To reap the benefits of a community garden plot, you must:
- Qualify as a low income individual or family
- Must be interested and committed to the project
- Agree to include one extra row to share with the community
Note: you don’t need to have experience in planting or tending a garden to participate. We can help you with that! However, plots are assigned on a first come, first served basis.
While you are responsible for the care and maintenance of your garden plot, we also provide:
- A 10 ft x 24 ft garden plot
- A variety of seed packets
- A variety of useful gardening tools
- Access to a water source to keep your plants lush
- Guidance and a helping hand from our volunteers who are on site daily
Ready to dig in and get started? Please complete the contact form below and our team will be in touch shortly with the next steps.